Talitha Smith-Greene, owner of Rooted with Love, discussed the mental and physical benefits of indoor gardening at Horticulture Corner: Houseplants+Health on November 2.
Smith-Greene grew up in Jamaica, surrounded by lush greenery that ingrained in her a love for all kinds of plants. Plants are not only attractive additions to your home, but they may also improve indoor air quality, boost concentration and productivity, provide a peaceful and meditative activity, and help alleviate anxiety, depression, and stress.
Rooted With Love is a positive space for plant lovers that offers all the plants you need for your indoor jungle, along with fun workshops and consultations. Smith-Greene brought a selection of beautiful plants from her store to sell after the program.
Contact Rooted with Love
- Call 904-515-2137
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit rootedwithlovejax.com
- Check out @_rootedwithlove on Instagram
- Read about the Garden Club’s virtual programs here.
- You can register for these programs on our events page.